Monday 31 August 2015

Sewing for Ever

Meet my eldest Granddaughter :o)  She's been on my blog before and is growing up so fast and beautifully. With my interest in sewing returning lately I came across a you tube video >>>>here<<<<
on the channel A fate so twisted for making a ruffled skirt. 3 tiers of wonderful girlishness.

 

I found this fabric in my local fabric land and fell in love with it. Only thing I did different was did the ruffling by hand as no ruffle foot here that fitted my machine. 

I'm glad Ever and her Mum love the skirt.  we have another colour combination planned soon.  A big thanks to the lovely Renee on a fate so twisted for the free tutorial on her channel :o) Made it so easy to follow

A quick photo of day I started it and 2 tiers into the ruffling

And a quick finished but not yet displayed on a pretty model. Love this material, it just takes me back to the 80's somehow 




No comments:

Post a Comment