Wednesday 19 December 2012

Spritz cookies


Last night I actually found time to watch a few bits on you tube. I saw Laura Vitale make spritz cookies.  I was pretty impressed that I had a cookie press with the same design and these looked so cute so I gave them a go.  The video and recipe can be found on Lauras web page >>>>here<<<<

These mixed up easily in the mixer and pretty much fun to be clicking these out through the press. I sprinkled on some green, red and white sprinkles and they were ready to go into the oven

And after around 8-10 minutes I was impressed with the little forest of mini trees I had :o)
If you have a cookie press/spritz gun why not give them a go? even rolled into small balls and flattened with a few sprinkles would still be good if you don't.  The recipe differs from others I have used as it has cream cheese in it and it works well.


No comments:

Post a Comment