Thursday 6 December 2012

Advent 6 hot chocolate




Thursday nights in our house tend to be fairly quiet ones in our house. It's a non homework night on a school week so we tend to kick back and relax a little as the week does take it's toll on Luke. 

Todays advent card instructed us to make up a jar of Jamie Oliver's epic hot chocolate, recipe found >>>>>>here<<<<<<<

And then try it out.  Luke loves whipped cream straight out of a can with his hot chocolate and I love adding a mild minty flavour by stirring with a candy cane :o)  All lovely.  I made a big jar of this earlier on in the year and it's starting to run low so it was great to replenish it tonight ready to share with Luke and maybe friends over the holidays. 

2 comments:

  1. Yum Yum! I gave my boyfriend an IOU for a hot chocolate in his advent - think I will be stealing the candy cane idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi :o) My older son melts candy canes into his tea over Christmas. Says it'snot officially Christmas until he has had candy cane tea! hoe your boyfriend appreciates the extra effort :o)

      Delete